Saturday, March 15, 2008

Questions


Here are some questions that I have been asking the Leadership Team that I have the privilege of serving with in our local church. They usually arise in the late moments of our monthly meeting and have been fodder for great conversation.


* When was the last time that you invited someone to attend worship with you?
* When was the last time that you invited someone to join you in Sunday School or to accompany you to your Life Group?
* How are you doing on getting acquainted with those sitting next to you who you do not yet know?
* When was the last time your shared the story of what God has done in your life with someone?
* When was the last time that you helped a person find a place of ministry in the life of the church?


We have been wrestling to answer these personally and corporately.


Discovery Channel had a special on Air Traffic Controllers on the other night. I watched with interest when the camera panned over and stopped on the illuminated "radar screen." Airplanes are indicated by a pale green "blip" on the radar screen.


Then it hit me.


Who is on my "radar screen?" I mean who am I aware of that needs to hear His Story?


Is your "radar screen" on and are there people on it?


Just a thought.

No comments: