Monday, November 3, 2008

Signs


I am always intrigued by signs. I make notes of humorous signs that I have seen in my journey.


While working in New Orleans during Katrina I saw a sign that said, "Looters will be shot." I have seen funny signs on church lawns. I have seen signs with mispellings that made me chuckle.


This sign caught my attention earlier today.


Nuff' said....I will be glad when the elections are over....24 hours from now and we should begin to have a sense of who will be the President elect of the United States.


By the way, November 5th will come and America will return to "business as usual" and for that I will be thankful.


Here is my checklist for tomorrow...

1. Eat breakfast....think about how I will vote

2. Head to work...

3. Eat lunch...try to vote during my lunch hour (lines will probably mean I will have to vote later)

4. Head back to work

5. Go back to vote after work

6. Get ready to stand in line to wait to vote (bring good book)

7. Vote

8. Go home and wait for the results while I watch Seinfeld.

9. Give thanks that the campaign is over.


Aaaahhhhhhh!

No comments: