Friday, February 13, 2009

Wedding


Tomorrow I will conduct a wedding.


I have conducted lots of weddings over nearly 25 years. Some have been weddin's while others have been weddings. Usually the difference between the two is based on how much money daddy has.


Both are great.


Tomorrow I will conduct a wedding.


I first met the groom four years ago. It was several months before I knew that he had someone else in his life. When I met her I knew that they were perfect together.


They talked about getting married. They talked about not having enough money to get married. They talked about how much they loved each other.


I talked about how they could get married at the church. They weren't sure.


I talked about how everything would work out. They became interested.


I talked about how exciting it would be. They agreed.


Tomorrow I will conduct their wedding.


Their friendship has been a gift to me. My gift to them will be to conduct their wedding.

No comments: