Friday, April 29, 2011

Excited

Well, the Royal Wedding has come and gone. Life has returned to normal. The pomp and circumstance surrounding the event rivaled the pageantry from other royal wedding events.

I was shocked to see the major coverage from around the world and to see the continual follow up coverage.

Not everyone was excited and thrilled by the happenings.

I love this picture of one of the youngest members of the bridal party. She was excited at the beginning of the festivities, but by the time the kiss took place on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, she had experienced enough excitement for one day.

Life is sorta like that.....to much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I am not sure how I feel about all of the events of today, but one thing for sure, I can identify with the little girls perspective

It all makes sense when you see the big picture....

No comments: