Monday, September 1, 2008

Words


Every once in a while I get my words in the wrong order. It happens when my mind is racing and my words can't keep up with the thoughts that are playing in my mind.


It has been embarrasing at times and humorous at others. Fortunately, none of those incidents have ever been captured by You Tube so I feel safe for the moment.


When I saw this sign I had to laugh.


School starts tomorrow in our area and I am not sure I want kids going to a "School Free Drug Zone."


Words have meaning whether they are in the right order or not. The meaning is more clear when they are in the right order. Such is the case with this sign. I think I know the intention, but when it "went to the printer" it came back differently.


Here is my prayer....guard my words and help me "get right in the them order."


See it does make a difference when we "get them in the right order."


Happy Labor Day!

No comments: