Saturday, January 15, 2011

Surprise

Imagine my surprise when I opened my email and found this...

Dearly Beloved,

I am Mrs. Wand Smith an aging widow suffering from a long time illness. I have some funds inherited from my late husband, Mr. Smith Lee the sum of $12,400,000 and I needed a very honest and God-fearing person that will use this fund for God's work. I discovered your email from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to fulfill my desire for the Lord's work, kindly reply back immediately.

Yours in the Lord,
Wand Smith

Simple messages like this have been appearing in my email   In the last few days I have been notified that I am the beneficiary of a total of nearly $32,000,000 from three other email messages. Looks like I'm about to come into money!

Imagine my surprise when I realized that I was going to be wealthy...kind of a Jed Clampett wealth.

Here's what caught my attention.

Wand Smith is looking for a "very honest and a God fearing person."  Check!
Wand Smith wants the money used for "God's Work."  Check!

And how did Wand Smith find me?  On the internet..

$12.400,000...now that is a lot of money.

What would I do with that kind of money? The possibilities are endless!
I wonder if Wand Smith found anybody else on the internet? Hope not!
When will the $12,400,000 get here? Hopefully soon!

What? It's not real?

The next thing you will tell me is that there is no tooth fairy, Easter bunny or Santa Clause.


I promise to let you know when the $12,400,000 hits my mailbox.

Until then...

I am sorry Wand Smith, I'm keeping my day job!

1 comment:

Don and Shirley said...

I see that momma didn't raise any idiots.